Monday, January 4, 2010

The Battle Begins

Hi there. I'm new. Like I mean, really new. I just thought writing a blog would provide some entertainment to some people who have the same interests and the same sense of humour as me!

I just started on my "weight loss" book. Feel free to read the introduction below and tell me what you think.
Thanks in Advance!!

Congratulations! You’re on your way to a great start! What I mean by that is, you picked up this book and are seriously considering changing your lifestyle. Obviously you’re not happy with the weight you’ve gained, or the weight that you have carried around for awhile now. Fear not, I was there once myself, just an ordinary man with a goal. You know what my goal was? To get this freaking weight off of me by the only tried and tested method that I knew. Diet and exercise.

“Whoa! Hold on!” you’re thinking. “Diet?” I don’t really like to use the term diet. It’s more of a lifestyle than a diet. It’s basically just making minor changes at first, then progressing slowly. This is by far the best way. If you do little bits at a time, don’t cheat, and stick to your goal, you’ll start to see results, and it will make you WANT to do more, and the more you do, the more results you will see, and the more results you see, the more time you want to invest on seeing more results. See what I’m getting at?

We’re going to start off by talking about nutrition, how the body works and ways to adjust your body so it burns off all of the food you eat, in addition to burning off body fat, while keeping muscle. You see, muscle burns fat, even in your sleep! That’s later on though. We want to start off slow and easy so I don’t bore you or scare you away. Trust me, you will love the way you will look. Your going to notice an increase in energy within a week. You're going to be more alert. Smarter. (really, by just eating all the right foods) Happier. The more you diet and exercise, the more endorphins you release. These are natural chemicals in the brain that are released during cardio vascular exercise. The more endorphins you release, the more you want to exercise. Get it? It’s all very basic. Generally, once you start exercising and seeing results, this motivates you to exercise more. And you exercise more, and the more results you see. I know I sound like I’m repeating myself, but this is the way it is. YOUR RESULTS ARE YOUR MOTIVATION.

I’m here to jump start you into your initial motivation and guide you along the way as you see great results, with just a few changes to start. So relax for now, but not to long though, have a read and then let’s get going!

Your friend,
Steveo!!


more to come if anyone is interested..............


NO FAST FOOD HERE... PLZ.....

No comments:

Post a Comment